The Greek Sporting Club was formed in 1958 and was initially formed as a Hellenic Community Club, but with time, has transformed into a club serving all the communities which reside in the surrounding areas.
The Club is ideally situated in the suburb of Senderwood, Bedfordview in Johannesburg, next to Saheti School and is easily accessible from the N3 highway. It has its own water supply and ample secure parking with private guarding and only one access point.
- Home of the Corinthians Black Aces Football Club and Black Aces youth academy. This football club has over 40 competitive teams, catering for players from 6 years old to 35 years old and over.
- A Netball club
- A basketball court and 2 tennis courts
- A restaurant/coffee shop with a huge and fun playground, a full kitchen that caters for all cuisines and parties
- HFPA gym/academy
- 5 a-side 3rd generation artificial grass football court.
- Jeeks, a childrenĄ¯s playground and party venue.
- The Pan Hellenic Voice, a Greek radio station which broadcasts from the property and has their offices on the property.